Job Vacancy HR Manager Cape Town Clarermont in South Africa March 2017
Job Recruitment HR Manager Cape Town Clarermont in South Africa March 2017
Career Recruitment HR Manager Cape Town Clarermont in South Africa March 2017
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Clarermont|
Our client, an established family office and asset management company, would like to invite suitably qualified professionals to indicate their interest in joining our team of experts in the capacity of the human resource manager to provide support to the directors in on-boarding, retaining and nurturing specialist talent. This position reports to the wealth management and portfolio management directors and the company offer stimulating work environment.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- To manage the full recruitment cycle, i.e. developing job descriptions, roles and responsibilities, advertising on recruitment portals, shortlisting potential candidates, driving the interview process, conduct reference checks and making selection recommendations.
- To advise and provide support on HR processes and labour legislation and report to the directors on strategic development.
- To develop and maintain the companies HR policies and procedures.
- To ensure compliance of industry related statutory and skill development reporting, e.g. Fasset Seta grants and Department of Labour employment Equity Act reports.
- To serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering HR queries to resolve work-related issues.
- To develop and implement programs/activities aimed at motivating and improving employee morale.
- To develop and maintain the performance management process by coordinating the bi-annual employee performance reviews and talent management initiatives.
- To manage the onboarding and inductions for new starters.
- To administer and maintain employee records on the company’s HR system (Sage Pastel Payroll).
- To give advice on remuneration and group benefits.
- To manage disciplinary procedures and grievances.
- To conduct exit interviews and identify reasons for employee terminations.
- To ensure that the health and safety policies are applied
The ideal candidate will be required to have:
- Previous experience in human resource management and within the financial industry is essential.
- Proficiency in Sage Pastel Payroll and HR is preferred.
- Sound knowledge and experience in labour relations legislation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- A keen interest in talent search.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving, and demanding environment.
- The ability to take ownership and show persistence to achieve results and exceed expectations.
- To have leadership ability and the proven ability and desire to problem-solve.
- To live the values of the company.
- Team player.
Minimum qualifications and experience required for the role:
- Be a human resource graduate with at least five years of human resource management experience in the industry.
- Being a registered chartered human resource practitioner or a qualified industrial psychologist/behaviour scientist is preferred.
- Be mobile and have a valid drivers licence.
If you think this is the opportunity for you please email a detailed CV containing your name as the document name to Tawina at email@example.com and fill out the job application at https://goo.gl/forms/I9gL1hbouP8zPGc52. Please make sure the position you applying for is the subject of your email. It is a requirement to follow these instructions that have been indicated for your application to be considered. The recruiters have the right to not consider your application if you do not follow these instructions.
Closing date: 24 March 2017
Please note, if you have not heard from us by 31 March 2017, you should consider your application unsuccessful. In terms of Employment Equity guidelines, the company aims to provide equal opportunities. The company reserves the right to not fill the position should a suitable candidate not be found.
Posted on 06 Mar 09:01