Traffic Managers career vacancy Durban
Career vacancy: Traffic Managers job South Africa May 2016
Location : Durban
Traffic Managers Job Description:
The Hardy Boys is a full service, multidisciplinary, channel neutral agency – made up of a group of idea generators, strategic thinkers and passionate problem solvers. We help brands and businesses find answers and their voice in the market place. We live by the three key values of ‘curiosity’, ‘collaboration’ and ‘courage’ and these drive our approach to every challenge. We are proud not to simply be a South African agency operating in Durban South Africa – but a multi-disciplined African brand-building consultancy headquartered in Durban, South Africa
Due to growth we are currently searching for Traffic Managers to work closely with our highly capable teams. These individuals will plan, schedule and coordinate work across their team and maintain regular communication to ensure timeous and accurate delivery of output, thus managing all round expectations.
- Plan, schedule, assign and coordinate all the creative work for the creative team e.g. with group heads, art directors, copywriters, designers, DTP and finished art.
- Ensure that creatives have all of the information required in order to produce high quality work, as well as that the briefs have correct and workable timings and budgets.
- Schedule all internal meetings – on their respective client-portfolio – between creative, account management, strategy and production (kick-starts, weekly status, reviews, brainstorming sessions, etc.)
- Ensure that the creative resources assigned to the work have adhered to the timing plan in order to meet deadlines and to ensure that the agency has not exceeded the original billable / costed time.
- Distribute artwork to the necessary parties for internal sign-off.
- Hold regular status meetings with account management and ensure regular feedback regarding the project and if there are any status problem areas.
- Working with the production department (art buying, print production, electronic production and activations) providing them with briefs for shoots, recordings, print work, etc.
- Experience having worked as a traffic manager in a reputable advertising agency
- Degree or diploma in project management would be advantageous
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to implement systems and procedures where applicable
- A solid motivator who has the ability to get great work out of the creative team
- Process-driven, with thorough understanding of the advertising creative process
- Planning skills, deadline-driven
- Pro-active thinker who can envisage problem areas and seek solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting and decision-making skills
Preference will be given to AA candidates. Please submit your CV to email@example.com. Only submissions received via our dedicated recruitment address will be considered. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of your submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Our website is currently under construction so please visit:https://www.facebook.com/thehardyboysagency/